The WiN Lab works on behalf of DFN on developments and investigations that are of importance with regard to new techniques for the future generation of the research network. The projects usually have a duration of two years.
- WiN-Labor (2021-2022): Perspectives for the future in the network: Investigations on quantum networks, time synchronization and efficient resource management in the network.
- WiN-Labor (2019-2020): Automation and validation in network operation (workflows, network provisioning and automated visualization)
- WiN-Labor (2017-2018): Piloting DFN Testbed Service and Quality Assurance in X-WiN
- WiN-Labor (2015-2016): Monitoring and QoS Tools for the German Research Network
- WiN-Labor (2013-2014): Internal quality control in the German Research Network
- WiN-Labor (2011-2012): Quality assurance X-WiN
- WiN-Labor (2009-2010): Quality assurance in X-WiN